What are the Student Activities Office hours of Operation?
I am interested in joining a club/organization. How do I find out when and where the club/organization meets?
How can I find out what activities are happening on campus?
I see a CAB event where I must purchase a ticket – what are the guidelines to purchase tickets for events for students?
I am a staff member at Eastern and wish to purchase a ticket for a CAB event. What information do I need to know?
Where can I get club/organization paperwork?
Where are the student club/organization offices located?
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. when the University is open.
All information pertaining to the clubs and organizations is found under the clubs and organizations banner located above. You will find an individualized web page for each club at the club listing page. On the individual club link, you will find the mission of the club, their officers and advisor(s), and their meeting place and time. Contact information is also provided should you be interested in contacting someone currently involved in the club.
All CAB and club/organization events are posted online on the Eastern Calendar of Events. On the Student Activities web site, you can also find calendars specific to the Campus Activities Board and for club/organization events. For events being held by a specific committee within the Campus Activities board, you can go to the CAB Committee page and search within the committee.
- Tickets are on sale at the information desk of the Student Center during the following hours: Monday –Friday 9am – closing, Saturday- Sunday 11am-closing
- Only EASTERN students/staff can purchase ticket to CAB trips
- Students are able to purchase two tickets
- If a student would like to purchase their second ticket for another EASTERN student they must have the other student’s ID and a signed note from the other student giving them permission to purchase the ticket with their ID.
- If a student would like to purchase their second ticket for a non-EASTERN student they must pay the non student price for the second tickets
- Anyone purchasing a ticket must provide all contact information for themselves and their guests, student or non-student.
- Tickets will not be held for students. If a student is unable to purchase their ticket in person the proxy system outlined above shall be used. NOTE: Students may only purchase a proxy ticket if they are purchasing a ticket for themselves.
- Refunds will not be given for tickets purchased for a CAB trip
- Information on when tickets go on sale will be available on the CAB Committee pages.
In addition to the information given in the previous question for students, staff members need to know the following:
- Staff members are able to purchase tickets only after they have been on-sale for one full week to students if the trip has not sold out
- Staff members are able to purchase two tickets as guest price
First, most of the paperwork your club/organization will need can be found online. You can also find most of the club and organization paperwork at the Student Activities office or the SABO located in the Wood Support Services Center. It is recommended that you utilize this site for first reference.
The clubs and organizations are located in the Student Center, room 108 There are computers and work space available for all clubs in this area along with offices for Student Government Association, Sustinet/Yearbook, and the Campus Lantern – Eastern’s student run newspaper. Mailboxes and work lockers for each club are also located in this space.