The Office of Planning and Institutional Research generates a broad range of reports presenting information about the University.
These reports are stored in the Sections listed below.
College Portrait – Related Documents
Sharepoint Document Repository (Internal Use Only)
Data and information on student, faculty and academic programs. They are available to all Eastern faculty and staff. Access from off-campus has to go through VPN.
Common Data Set
Data and information on applications, enrollments, retention, and graduation, degrees offered and awarded, financial aid, faculty, class sizes, and student life.
- Common Data Set, 2013-2014
- Common Data Set, 2012-2013
- Common Data Set, 2011-2012
- Common Data Set, 2010-2011
- Common Data Set, 2009-2010
- Common Data Set, 2008-2009
- Common Data Set, 2007-2008
- Common Data Set, 2006-2007
Students and Alumni
Current and historical data derived from student enrollments and activities as well as information about our graduates.
- NSSE 2013 Engagement Indicators
- Enrollment History, 1980–2013
- Fall & Summer Enrollment and Housing Occupancy, 1990–2013
- Freshmen Retention Rates 1998-2012
- Student Diversity 2012, 2011, 2010
- Ethnicity of Full-time Undergraduates 1998-2009
- Undergraduates by Age
- Student Financial Aid Reports
- Graduates Debt
- Applicants Enrolled
- Federal Graduate Rates
- Retention and Graduation Rates of Pell Grant and Subsidized Federal Loan Recipients 2002-2010
- Retention and Graduate Rates of 1st Generation Students and Pell Grant Recipients 2002-2010
Surveys and Research
Information and comparison data used in the assessment, evaluation, and planning processes of the University. A broad range of survey results and analyses are presented in this section.
- Exit Survey of May 2013 Seniors
- Exit Survey of May 2012 Seniors
- HERI Faculty Survey
- The Eastern Experience
Information and data stored on other departmental websites, as listed.