This page contains important information and resources for music students including scheduling, policies and procedures, student organizations, and quick links to library resources and streaming services.
Review requirements for the Bachelor of Arts in Music and the Music Minor.
Resources for Majors
- Student Handbook (2015-2016 coming soon!)
- Friday Colloquium Schedule 2015-2016
- Brown Bag Repertoire Submission Form (Click to submit your repertoire. Submissions are due by Wednesday at 4pm before Brown Bag!)
- Keyboard Proficiency
- MUS 490 (Syllabus, samples, etc.)
- Library Resources
Opportunities in Performance (open to major and non-majors!)
- Brass Studies
- Composition Studies
- Guitar Studies
- Percussion Studies
- Piano Studies
- Voice Studio
- Woodwind Studies
more information coming soon!
- Recital Forms and Procedures:
Student Clubs and Activities
- Music Society (Check out Music Society on Facebook!)
- Music Ambassadors