Reservation & Delivery Services
- Audiovisual equipment is available at no charge to support Eastern classes and University sponsored events. Media Services provides delivery and setup services for this AV equipment. Please see our Equipment Rental web page for a complete list of available equipment and any special equipment loan policies.
- Please note that all equipment and facility requests for the Student Center should be sent by using this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a facilities request form. More information on Student Center facilities, operations, and procedures can be located at this website address: http://www1.easternct.edu/studentactivities/studentcenter/
- To ensure the security of media equipment, some items must be picked up from the Media Services booking office. For events requiring staging, podiums, and other types of furniture, please contact Eastern Facility Services. In order to avoid damage to equipment or any potential for personal injury, only qualified Media Services employees move TV/VCR carts and other large audiovisual equipment between rooms or buildings. Therefore, University equipment delivered to, or assigned to, a classroom or other room may not be removed from the room by persons other than Media Services employees.
- Most university classrooms have teaching consoles equipped with a computer, document camera, VHS-DVD player and a ceiling mounted data projector. Please see Multimedia Classroom Locations for a complete list of these rooms. For locations that are not equipped with fixed systems, you can request that a multimedia cart be delivered and setup for use. These carts contain a PC and a DVD/VCR combination unit connected to an LCD projector. Please submit your request for multimedia carts to email@example.com. Please be sure to include the start and end time and day(s) of the class that you are requesting the cart for.
- Reservations for equipment, equipment setups and deliveries should be made at least 1 week in advance. Large scale events such as those requiring multiple equipment setups and/or technical support should be made as soon as the event is scheduled. Media Services may ask to meet with event coordinators to discuss the details for these events.
- Weekend equipment reservations must be placed at least two weeks in advance to ensure that personnel are available to deliver, set up, and recover the equipment. Weekend and holiday event support are subject to availability of staff resources.
- Please submit all equipment reservations and cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audiovisual equipment is available by advance reservation on a first come, first served basis.