Log on to E-Web for registration
Registration for the Summer/Fall 2015 opens March 9, 2015.
All persons wishing to register for graduate level courses must be admitted to the Graduate Division as a degree seeking or non-degree student. For more information, please contact the Graduate Division. For an application, please visit Applications page.
Option 1 – Web
- Login to E-Webusing your Eastern ID and PIN. Your PIN is initialized as you DOB, in a MMDDYY format. (For example, if your date of birth is January 5, 1981, you will enter 010581.) The system will immediately expire your pin and ask you to change your PIN. Your new PIN must be a 6-digit number.
- Click “Student Services,” then Click “Registration,” or “Add/Drop Classes”.
- Select and Submit the Term for which you are registering.
- Carefully read and follow the “Add/Drop Classes” instructions displayed on the page.
- To make a payment, click the credit card payment link at the bottom of the page.
Option 2 – In Person
The Registrar’s Office is located in the Alvin B. Wood Support Services Center on the first floor. For additional information please contact the Registrar at 860-465-5224 or visit their website.