The Purchasing Department at Eastern Connecticut State University is responsible for overseeing all major purchases on behalf of the University and for providing professional services to all with the objective of ensuring that all goods and services needed to perform their duties are in a cost-efficient, legal and ethical manner. Purchasing is a service unit created to support the educational and research mission of the University. The staff has the knowledge, skills and training to assist University personnel in the purchase of required goods and services. This expertise insures that procurement decisions will be made in the best interest of the University and in compliance with the General Laws and State Statues for the State of Connecticut.
|Director of Fiscal Affairs for Acquisitions & Auxiliary Services:
Gelsi & Young Rm 321
Purchasing Staff Listing
Personal Service Agreements are used only for contracts if a Lecturer or Entertainer Template is inappropriate. Please have Purchasing draft a contract.
- PSA Instructions
- PSA Form
- Lecturer/Entertainer Template
- Late Justification Form
- IC or EE Preliminary Determination Questionnaire
- Dual Employment Form
- Part Time Authorization Form (Link)
- Form 588 (Athlete or Entertainer Request for Reduced Withholding)
- Form 590 (Athlete or Entertainer Waiver of Withholding)
- Form 592 (Athlete or Entertainer Withholding Tax Statement)
- W9 Form
- Vendor Profile Form
- Ethics Forms (External Link)
- Nondiscrimination Forms (External Link)
- Request for Payment
Honorariums are for agreements under $3,000 providing the contractor has not worked for Eastern in the last 12 months. If so, contact the Purchasing Department for the correct form.