2014 Eastern Video and Animation Festival
MAX LENGTH: 6 Minutes
FORMAT: .mov is the preferred format, but if you’re having problems send us an e-mail
ELIGIBILITY: Any currently registered Eastern student.
DEADLINE: Tuesday April 22nd, 2014
JUDGING CRITERIA: Films will be judged based upon their Originality/Creativity and Technical Excellence.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions, e-mail ECSUFilmFest@gmail.com
***NO COPYWRITTEN MUSIC ALLOWED!!***
- If you don’t already have one, create a Google account (you will need this to upload your video to YouTube).
- Upload your video to YouTube. Once uploaded, copy the link to your video from the address bar.
- Send an e-mail to ECSUFilmFest@gmail.com with the Subject: 2014 EVA Submission
- In that email you MUST include:
- Student ID Number (to verify you actually are a student).
- Category you want your film entered in
- Title of your film (include length in parenthesis).
- URL (link) for your video (paste what you copied from Step 2).
- Once the e-mail is received, you will receive a confirmation e-mail letting you know that the link to your video worked without any issues.
- Contestants must also submit a physical copy (DVD-R) of their film to the Communications Department by April 21st, the weekend following the submission deadline.
- Come to the event Monday, April 28th at the Student Theater, 7:00 p.m. Great prizes will be given to the best videos in each category and we will also be giving out door prizes, so be sure to bring your family and friends!