Instructions For Entering The 2015
Eastern Video And Animation Festival
Submission Deadline Midnight Saturday April 18
- Your video must be uploaded to YouTube using the BEST quality compression
- You must use only material which is original (including music, footage and stills) or for which you hold copyright permission and can submit a copy of that permission.
- The maximum length is 7 minutes. You may create an excerpt from a longer work and provide an additional link to the longer work.
- No work in bad taste or containing obscenity will be considered.
- All work will be judged independently by 3 professionals in the video production industry on 2 criteria: ORIGINALITY and TECHNICAL EXECUTION
- By submitting your work, you grant the EVA Festival Committee permission to exhibit your work with all authorship attributions to you, on Eastern’s YouTube Channel and for campus exhibition.
- Upload your work to YouTube and Include the URL in the information below
- Send us an email to evafECSU@gmail.com Address it to: EVA2015 and include ALL the information specified below
- Your name, Year of Graduation and Student ID
- CONTACT INFO: good email address and text/phone number
- The Title of the Work
- THE URL on YouTube
- The Length of the Work
- A 25 word or less description of the work.
The Festival Exhibition
Submitted videos will be shown at the STUDENT THEATER at 7 PM on WED APRIL 29.
Prizes will be awarded for First, Second and Third Place.