Business Administration Minor
Branko Cavarkapa, Coordinator
The minor in Business Administration is open to all university students and is designed to provide individuals with both a theoretical and practical understanding of operating a business.
Prerequisite: Students must take ECO 201 (this also fulfills LAC-T2IS or GER-IVB).
In addition, students must take 18 credits drawn from the following:
- Accounting 201 (3 credits)
- General Business (6 credits)
- These courses must be drawn from 2 different areas of business:
- Business Electives (9 credits)
- Any 300 level or above business courses selected according to the student’s particular interest. Students may take all-their business elective credits in one functional area for a career focus.