Mobility, Systemic, or Chronic Health Condition
- An identification of the diagnosis(es) or impairment(s).
- An assessment of the functionally limiting manifestations for which accommodations are being requested.
- Recommendations for how the functional limitations may be accommodated.
- The report must be on letterhead, typed, dated, and signed, including the name, title, and professional credentials of the appropriate provider.
- Documentation is valid for three (3) years from the date on the report and must be updated accordingly in order to continue receiving services from the OAS.
- Medical providers may also submit a Documentation of Disability Form as documentation.