Housing Accommodations


Housing Accommodations

Requests for housing accommodations are reviewed each semester in collaboration with the OAS Housing Committee. To request a housing accommodation based on a disability, students must register with the OAS. Please see the Registering with the OAS tab for guidance on becoming registered with the OAS. Documentation must be current and outline the need for a housing accommodation. Only the OAS staff members will review your documentation.

After registering with the OAS, please submit the online Housing Accommodations Application.


Housing Accommodations Application

Comments Off

Comments are closed.