Blindness or Visual Impairment
- A low-vision evaluation of residual visual function, if appropriate.
- An interpretation of the functional implications of the diagnostic data.
- Recommendations for how the functional limitations may be accommodated.
- The report must be on letterhead, typed, dated, and signed, including the name, title, and professional credentials of the appropriate provider.
- Documentation is valid for three (3) years from the date on the report and must be updated accordingly in order to continue receiving services from the OAS.