- Eastern Students Volunteer at Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service Eastern students volunteered at elementary schools throughout the Windham area for the Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service on Jan. 14.
- Weir in Windham – J. Alden Weir Anne Dawson, chair of the Visual Arts Department and professor of art history at Eastern, is working on a multifaceted project on world-famous artist J. Alden Weir.
- Pachis Wins Grant Economics Professor Dimitrios S. Pachis has been awarded a $1,500 grant from the international economics honor society, Omicron Delta Epsilon (ODE), to augment the experience received by Eastern students studying economics.
- Preparing for the Next Big Storm: Stormwater Management, Flood Insurance Programs & more Friday, March 14, 2014 Eastern CT State University Auditorium
- State Campus Sustainability Conference Planned The Institute for Sustainable Energy at Eastern is planning a statewide Campus Sustainability Conference to be hosted by Middlesex Community College (MXCC) on April 25, 2014.
- Nanette Tummers Authors Stress Management Book Nanette Tummers, professor of health and physical education at Eastern, has authored a new book titled “Stress Management: A Wellness Approach.”
- Top School for Students Interested in Military Service Eastern has been recognized as a top college in Connecticut for students interested in military service by the College Database, an online directory of U. S. colleges.
- I Speak Textbook: The Right Book For You Barnes & Noble has come up with a series of short sketches that explain textbook options to students. Check out the video for more information!
- President Núñez and Eastern Honored by Hartford Courant Eastern was again listed in the top five top workplaces in the large organization category by the Hartford Courant for 2012.
- Eastern Named “Green Campus” for 4th Year in a Row Eastern Connecticut State University is one of the 322 most environmentally responsible colleges in the United States and Canada, according to The Princeton Review.
- DHS Selects Eastern for Campus Resilience Pilot Program U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano today announced the selection of Eastern to participate in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Campus Resilience Pilot Program (CR Pilot).
- One of the Best in the Northeast Eastern has been named one of the top colleges in the Northeast by The Princeton Review.
- A College of Distinction Student Horizons, Inc., a leading publisher of college guides and informational materials for students considering their college options has announced that it has included Eastern in the 2013–14 edition of Colleges of Distinction.
- Eastern Named a “2013 Great College to Work For” For the fifth year in a row, Eastern Connecticut State University has been named as one of the best colleges in the nation to work for, according to a new survey by The Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Eastern Named to Community Service Honor Roll Eastern Connecticut State University has been named to President Obama’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll With Distinction. Eastern is one of only 110 schools in America with this distinction.
- Where’s the Shuttle Bus? Download a free mobile app and find out where the shuttle bus is every second of the day. Go to Eastern’s Transloc website to see the application and download it to your mobile phone. Accessible versions are also available.
- “Eastern Alert” An Emergency Notification System for Eastern students, faculty, and staff in cases of weather closings and campus emergencies. To sign up for text, voice, e–mail, and phone alerts, go to the Eastern Alert Website.
- FEATURED DONOR: SBM Charitable Foundation, Inc. The SBM Charitable Foundation, Inc. has given the University two major leadership gifts in support of early childhood education programs.
- College Portrait of Undergraduate Education Voluntary System of Accountability EARLY ADOPTER
- Eastern in Top 30: U.S. News and World Report For the third year in a row, Eastern Connecticut State University is ranked in the top 30 public universities in the North Region in U.S. News and World Report’s 2013 edition of Best Colleges.
- Preparing for the Next Big Storm: Stormwater Management, Flood Insurance Programs & more — 3/14/2014 Eastern CT State University Auditorium
Harry Hope Theatre Season of Shows — 2013-14
Oct. 10-13 and Oct. 15-16 – Dancing At Lughnasa
Nov. 19-24 – The Skin of Our Teeth
Feb. 27-Mar. 2 and Mar. 4-5 – Prelude to a Kiss
Apr. 24-27 – Directors’ Showcase of International One-Acts
- A Message from Dr. Núñez
- A–Z Index
- Academic Calendar
- Admissions Application
- Career Services
- Community Engagement
- Class Schedule
- Continuing Education
- Net Price Calculator
- Dining Services
- Financial Aid
- Giving to Eastern
- Student Affairs
- Virtual Tour